Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Twitter Handles are Serious Business


So in between drafting a pre-trial memorandum and an execution on a judgment (see, I really am a lawyer), I decided I need a new Twitter name. Right now it's my law firm's name because the original idea was we would all tweet from our iPhones when the occasion arose. What really ended up happening was that I did all the tweeting. So now that I've built some relationships on Twitter, it seems like I should just really be myself there. So here's what I'm throwing around so far, feedback GREATLY appreciated because really, it took me around 8 hours to decide on this blog's name and it's pretty lame soooooo....creativity in naming things, not really my forte.

CaffeinatedLawyer (worried people can't spell caffeinated...and it's kinda long)

CoffeenerdedLawyer (still long but solves the spelling problem...plus I think it's kinda cute :)

Alternative: CoffeeNerdedLawyer?

KellyatJTLaw (boooooooooooring...but professional)

AttorneyNeubauer (also boring...and no one can ever spell my last name)

KellysLaw (I AM the law, ha ha)

ImNoNancyGrace (Trying to think of a famous lawyer that I'm not anything like, not really a fan of this angle but I'm grasping at straws here!!)

Alright, so I'm tapped and I have some real work to do today before noon, so I'm putting this out in the Facebook, Twitter, blog world and hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment